Everyone loves new jewellery but with so many options it can be hard to choose the right piece if you’re looking for something in particular – which is why opted for bespoke jewellery can be perfect! Not only can it be exactly the piece of jewellery you have been looking for, but you will be the ONLY person to have the piece as it will be completely unique to you! Here are some of the top reasons you should consider having bespoke jewellery created:
- A one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery – As the piece is bespoke and designed exactly how you want it to be, it is a one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery and completely different from every other piece of jewellery out there in high street jewellers.
- Created by masters in Bespoke Jewellery – You’re in good hands if The Goldsmithy team are creating your bespoke piece! Glenn Chapman has been in the trade since 1972 training as an apprentice for the original Cartier family at Wright & Davis! Paul Chapman – Son of Glenn – has been following his father’s footsteps, learning the trade from Glenn for a number of years. Between them, they have now created over 600 pieces of handmade jewellery from the workshop.
- Create a piece of jewellery you love – If you know exactly what sort of jewellery you want then it can be hard to find because you will never truly find the perfect piece from the high street. This is why creating a bespoke piece yourself is such a great experience. You can completely customise your jewellery and it will be exactly as you want it so you’ll LOVE to wear it time and time again.
- It doesn’t have to be expensive – Having a one-of-a-kind piece made sounds expensive but it isn’t any more expensive than buying from a high street jeweller. We can work with your budget if you have a reasonable one in mind.
- You can take part at the bench – Here at The Goldsmithy, we offer a rare experience to have a go at the bench and be part of your commission yourself. Putting your own mark on the piece makes it an extra special commission.
If you’re ready to get started and begin the process of creating your bespoke piece of jewellery, contact Glenn and Paul to book your FREE consultation. Visit our gallery to find some inspiration and gain some ideas for your piece of jewellery. PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a 6-8 month lead time for all of The Goldsmithy’s commissions.